- How Facebook's Recent Algorithm Change Will Make the Company More Money
Facebook organic reach and engagement has plummeted for some big brands. Find out why Zuckerberg and company expected it and what it means for Facebook's future revenues.
- Why Google, Facebook, and Twitter Ad Revenues Still Have Plenty of Room to Grow
A recent report tracking Internet trends shows there's huge upside to Internet advertising revenue growth in the next few years. FInd out what it means for Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
- What Tiger Woods Is Worth to Golf and its Advertisers
When Tiger is MIA, every golf sponsor suffers not just Nike. In fact, television ratings plummet 30% and some experts estimate the golf industry as a whole takes a $15 billion hit.
- If Streaming Music Kills Digital Downloads, Apple Must Make a Huge Decision
Can Apple do what Steve Jobs argued wasn't possible? Dropping music downloads may force them to give these two new strategies a try.
- Why Diageo Wants to Up its Stake in United Spirits
United Spirits brands are taking over Drinks International's "The Millionaires' Club" rankings -- and Diageo wants more of the action. Find out why long-term investors should be toasting Diageo's tender for the Indian spirits maker.
- What Starbucks Has to Gain by Expanding its Alcohol Sales
Meet me at Starbucks for a cup of ... Malbec? In an initiative to grow sales and double market cap, the undisputed coffee giant is expanding its sale of wine and beer in more of its stores. Here's why it just might work.
- Why Apple Will Thrive With Ive at the Software Design Helm
Apple just moved its "human interface" -- or software design -- team under star designer Jonathan Ive. Here's why this "design decision" might turn out to be Tim Cook's most important move since taking over.
- Why Apple Is Worried About Samsung and Google
Samsung smartphones and Google's Android OS continue to outpace Apple's iPhone and iOS and Apple's sales force is worried, according to an internal memo presented in Samsung's court battle with Apple.
- How DuckDuckGo Is Positioning Itself to Take on Google
Right now, it appears that Google has conquered the search engine world with Bing and Yahoo lagging way behind in market share and revenues. Find out how a search engine taking a different approach could carve out a profitable niche among the big players.
- Why Diageo Is Pushing for a Change to Tennessee Whiskey Laws, and How Jack Daniel’s Is Fighting Back
Is Diageo behind the push for new Tennessee Whiskey laws? Jack Daniel's maker Brown-Forman thinks so and it's fighting back. The winner stands to gain some ground on the other in the global whiskey battle.