cheftms’ Activity

Wed Feb 10

NL

Boards Post

cheftms replied to the Tax Strategies board. 3:47 PM

Re: Medical Transport Cost Deductible?

Thanks for the replies ... previously the assisted living facility has said that around 30% of the fees charged qualify as a medical expense while the other 70% is basically for room and board. The medical transport expense might only be [more]

Tue Feb 9

NL

Boards Post

cheftms posted to the Tax Strategies board. 2:39 PM

Medical Transport Cost Deductible?

I moved my mother in law from an assisted living facility in New Jersey to an assisted living facility in Florida. To move her I employed a medical transport company (EMT and separate driver) ... I had to move her this way as she has parkinsons and [more]

CAPS Stats & Trivia

CAPS Player Rating < 20
Player Rank 0 out of 74845
Score -124.37
Score Change Today -8.25
Accuracy 44.00%
Active Picks 0
Total Picks 26
Best Pick SCCO (+64.29)
Worst Pick YMI.DL (-70.41)
Average Score per Pick -4.78
Charms Earned 0
Highest Rated Favorite TMFPencils
Go to cheftms’ CAPS page

Boards Stats & Trivia

One star, 50 posts Old School Fool
Board Posts 201
Recs Received 139
People who have rec'd these posts 103
Recs to Posts Ratio (last 30 days) N/A
Threads Started 36
Threads Started Percentage 17.91 %
Most Frequent Board SandRidge Energy, Inc.
Very First Post Re: New Paradigm Investing (10/12/2006)
Percentage of Posts Rec'd 27.36 %
Show cheftms’ 10 Latest Posts