- The COO of Halliburton Sits Down With The Motley Fool
The Motley Fool's Taylor Muckerman interviews COO Jeff Miller to discuss Halliburton's current and future work in the energy industry.
- My Portfolio Will Glitter With Copper, Gold, and... Oil?
Don't let the name fool you, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold is quite as dependent on those metals as you might think.
- Science is Allowing this Bible Verse to Come to Fruition
Through agriculture management, the engineering of the genetic code and fertilization, famine might be a thing of the past.
- An Interview with Pete Miller, CEO of National Oilwell Varco
NOV's CEO discusses his company’s history, where it stands now, and what it looks forward to in years to come.
- Why I Am Investing in this #Trending Company
The diversification offered by Albemarle Corporation positions my portfolio to benefit from multiple, growing trends.
- Kinder Morgan's COO Sits Down With The Motley Fool
In Houston, Motley Fool analyst Taylor Muckerman has an opportunity to talk with Kinder Morgan President and COO, Steve Kean, about his company and its role in the energy industry.
- 3 Reasons Why I'm Storing My Cash in These Oil Wells
EOG Resources has drilled its way into my portfolio after demonstrating that its success is far from drying up.
- I Am Adding Health, Wealth, and Prosperity to My Portfolio
Access to water and sanitation are human rights. With so many around the globe still lacking access to both, this company is making all of the right moves.
- Renewable Energy Is Gaining Steam in My Portfolio
Renewable energy is gaining speed. Will this stock charge full steam ahead?
- Positives Continue to Outweigh Negatives With This Value Play
My first Real Money Portfolio pick is...