- Telkom Indonesia Actually Blocks Netflix: Here's What You Need to Know
A theoretical censorship situation just got real, and Netflix shares plunged on the news. But that was a classic knee-jerk reaction, and investors can exploit it.
- 3 Reasons RedHat, Inc. Stock Could Fall
There's no such thing as a risk-free business. Here are three threats that could derail the Linux vendor's gravy train -- and why this Fool thinks they won't.
- Here's How Netflix Inc. Can Take On Censors Around the World
Starting with Indonesia and Kenya, the streaming-video provider is running into censorship on a level it has never seen before.
- Netflix Inc. Reports Confident Overseas Subscriber Growth
With a nearly global service reach in the bag, Netflix has started thinking about delivering profits and cash flows in 2017.
- Why IBM and Oracle Plunged in 2015 While Microsoft Soared 19% Higher
These three enterprise software giants may share a core market, but they could not be more different in many ways. Each one appeals to a different kind of investor today.
- Intel Corporation Reports Solid Q4 Results; Shares Drop Anyway
The chip giant met or beat its own forecasts, with one tax-related asterisk. That didn't stop Intel shares from dropping on Friday.
- Why SanDisk, Western Digital, and Seagate Technology Plunged in 2015
With a very tough year in the rearview mirror, the storage specialists can only hope that the next swing in this cyclical industry is around the corner.
- Why Electronic Arts and Activision Blizzard Soared in 2015 -- But GameStop Plunged
Video games keep moving deeper into all-digital sales. That's great for leading content producers but not so good for retailers getting cut out of the equation.
- Instant Analysis: Netflix, Inc. Explodes to Cover the Globe
Everybody knew that this level of coverage was coming, but nobody expected it in early January.
- These Growth Stocks Could Double in 2016
Vonage is already on a roll and should continue to rise. Pandora and Tesla took a break in 2015 and are primed for a big bounce in 2016. All three could easily double.