- Is Apple, Inc. the Next BlackBerry Fiasco?
The bigger they are, the harder they fall. If Cupertino goes down, the scale of that crash would be earth-shattering.
- NXP Semiconductors NV: Investors Must Know These 3 Risks
No business is entirely risk-free, and the SEC makes management spell out their worst fears. Here are some of the biggest threats facing NXP today.
- What 5 Other Companies Say About Netflix, Inc.
These five business leaders don't work for Netflix, but they couldn't help talking about the streaming giant in their recent earnings calls.
- Does Netflix, Inc. Listen to You? (Hint: Nope, Not at All)
The digital video giant pays close attention to your viewing habits. Your shareholder votes? Not so much.
- Better Buy: Intel Corporation vs. NVIDIA
It's a story of market momentum versus long-term planning. Which one belongs in your portfolio?
- Here's Another Netflix, Inc. Internet Speed Tool. Thanks, but Why?
Spoiler alert: Fast and dependable Internet connections are absolutely critical to the company's success.
- Riddle Me This: Should NXP Semiconductors NV Pay Dividends?
The chipmaker will indeed start sending out dividend checks in the not-too-distant future. Is that a good idea, though?
- Flash Player Is Dead, but Adobe Investors Shouldn't Even Mourn It
This platform has been dying for years. Apple delivered the lethal poison, and now Google is simply cremating what remains.
- If You Love Self-Driving Cars, You Should Check Out NXP and NVIDIA
You don't have to buy Detroit stocks to invest in the future of the car industry. Take a look at the very brains of those self-driving vehicles instead.
- NVIDIA Corporation Shares Surge on Strong Data-Center, Automotive Sales
Graphics chips are gaining ground in data centers and in-car computing systems, lifting first-quarter sales beyond management's own guidance.