- Amazon.com, Inc. Earnings: It's All About Web Services
Share prices are breaking new ground with fresh all-time highs. Next up, the e-tailer is expanding in India.
- How Badly Did Netflix Inc. Miss Subscriber Targets Anyway?
Though the digital video veteran exceeded expectations in many ways, the company attracted surprisingly (but not disastrously) few new users.
- Better Buy: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. vs. NXP Semiconductors
One of these stocks is a solid investment. The other is a risky gamble. You need to know which one's which.
- T-Mobile US Inc. and Pokemon Go: A Match Made In Heaven?
The wireless network is offering Pokemon Go players one year of free in-game data consumption. But of course, Big Magenta wants something in return for this gift.
- Should Netflix, Inc. Let You Download "Orange Is the New Black"?
Rumor has it that a download option is happening at long last. Here are the pros and cons of that idea.
- 3 Top Stocks You Can Buy on Sale Today
Western Digital, Nintendo, and NXP Semiconductor all look affordable right now -- for very different reasons.
- NXP Semiconductors NV Slims Down: What You Need to Know
In a $2.75 billion deal with a pair of Chinese investment firms, the Dutch semiconductor giant sells off a division and tightens its focus even further on automotive and security products.
- Netflix, Inc. Stock Gained 14% in May: What You Need to Know
The internet video veteran's shares really shouldn't have jumped on these flimsy news items, but they did anyway. No big deal.
- Why Are NXP Semiconductors NV Shares Stale in 2016?
Investors are nervous about a slow start after the Freescale merger, and shares are trading at a discount despite top-quality execution and margins.
- Better Buy: Micron Technology, Inc. vs. Samsung
Mr. Market is writing off both of these technology stocks. That could be a huge mistake.