- OLED TV News: Universal Display Corporation Just Landed Another Large Partner
Your next 4k TV might be an OLED TV, if LG Display and Universal Display have a say in the matter. LG just committed to OLED in a big way, but details are scarce so far.
- How This Wall Street Billionaire Is Forcing eBay to Dance to His Tune
Activist investor Carl Icahn is pressuring eBay to meet his demands, or at least set up defenses against them.
- The Future of This Company Lies With Netflix and Streaming 4K Video
Dolby Labs is looking forward to 4K video becoming the new high-def standard. You could even say that its future depends on it.
- In Case You Missed It, This FCC Decision Has Telecoms Reeling
Verizon has done its homework and might take the FCC's new broadband rules in stride like its cable pals. CenturyLink, on the other hand, has a tough row to hoe.
- Why Is Logitech International SA (USA) Soaring Today?
Logitech crushed expectations in the third quarter, despite heavy currency-based headwinds. Can the company keep the good times rolling in 2015?
- International Business Machines Corp. Earnings: Pay Attention to the Margins
IBM is knee-deep in yet another huge transformation, sacrificing sales volume today for higher growth tomorrow -- and juicier margins, too.
- How Netflix, Inc. Wowed Shareholders
Shares rose more than 15% after a mixed fourth-quarter report, which also delivered a ton of positive updates on the streaming business model. Here's what you need to know.
- What Does Netflix, Inc. Know That Critics Don't?
Netflix wants another season of "Marco Polo," bad reviews and all. What else does it have up its programming sleeve?
- Will This New Internet of Things Platform Justify Intel Corporation's $8.6 Billion Security Tech Buy
Some of Intel's biggest acquisitions never made any sense -- until now. Here's how $8.6 billion in buyouts helped Intel build a credible Internet of Things platform.
- Myth-Busting Google's Android Problem
Critics say that Google and friends aren't moving to Lollipop fast enough, yet another symptom of Android fragmentation. Here's why it really doesn't matter.