- Should Netflix, Inc. Let You Download "Orange Is the New Black"?
Rumor has it that a download option is happening at long last. Here are the pros and cons of that idea.
- What Is Cloud Computing Good For?
Cloud computing is an often cloudy concept -- and a $55 billion market in the making. Here's what investors need to know about the cloud.
- What Is a Tiered Royalty?
Adjustable royalty rates can help inventors maximize their sales and profits in various ways. Here's what you need to know.
- 3 Top Stocks You Can Buy on Sale Today
Western Digital, Nintendo, and NXP Semiconductor all look affordable right now -- for very different reasons.
- NXP Semiconductors NV Slims Down: What You Need to Know
In a $2.75 billion deal with a pair of Chinese investment firms, the Dutch semiconductor giant sells off a division and tightens its focus even further on automotive and security products.
- Netflix, Inc. Stock Gained 14% in May: What You Need to Know
The internet video veteran's shares really shouldn't have jumped on these flimsy news items, but they did anyway. No big deal.
- Why Are NXP Semiconductors NV Shares Stale in 2016?
Investors are nervous about a slow start after the Freescale merger, and shares are trading at a discount despite top-quality execution and margins.
- Better Buy: Micron Technology, Inc. vs. Samsung
Mr. Market is writing off both of these technology stocks. That could be a huge mistake.
- Better Buy: InvenSense, Inc. vs. Texas Instruments Inc.
One of these semiconductor stocks is a safe bet for the long haul. The other one is a speculative turnaround story. Invest accordingly.
- This Billionaire Just Gave Up on AT&T, Inc -- Should You Follow?
Early 2016 gave high rollers an easy way out of this difficult long-term holding.