- Bank of America's Stock Is Cheap: The Complete Valuation
Beneath Bank of America's complexity are an excellent U.S. retail bank, one of the world's best asset management businesses, and a rising investment bank.
- 7 Things We Can Learn From Warren Buffett’s Biggest Money Mistakes
Warren Buffett's biggest money mistakes provide valuable insight for the rest of us.
- The 1 Way These High-Yield Stocks Can Crush Investors
Taking a look at which BDCs exit their investments at a profit. Investment yields count, but only if you get your money back in the end. It's in their exits that Main Street Capital, Ares Capital, and Triangle Capital show their quality.
- What the NFL and Retiring Rich Have in Common
Football and investing have one big, surprising similarity.
- Should You Start Buying Stocks in 2014? Here's What Warren Buffett Thinks
Here's what Warren Buffett says the average person needs to succeed in stock picking.
- 3 Best Activist Campaigns of 2013
Activist investors played a bigger role in 2013. Here are their three biggest wins this year. The list includes Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Apple, and Outerwall.
- Better Buy Now: Bank of America or BofI?
How to think about banks like Bank of America and Bank of Internet and how you value them.
- Manufacturing Jobs Didn't Create a Middle Class, Wall Street Did
Why more manufacturing jobs aren't the solution the shrinking American middle class, and why Wall Street is.
- Ackman's Puzzling Investment in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Why are so many hedge fund managers piling in to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?
- The Dark Side of 20% Annual Returns
Risk and reward tend to be related. See how Prospect Capital is generating 20% returns from one investment on its balance sheet.