- The 5 Critical States Where Ford Sells the Most F-Series Pickups
Last year, Ford sold more than 793,000 F-Series pickups -- that accounted for 32% of its total domestic vehicle sales. Which five states were responsible for 35% of that 793,000, and why are they so crucial to Ford's success.
- Could a California Dust Bowl Suck These 3 Industries Dry?
California's record drought is making life difficult for everyone, but these three industries could be hit particularly hard.
- 7 Reasons McDonald's Is No Longer Considered "Golden"
If it seems as if McDonald's has lost it's luster, you're not mistaken. Here are seven reasons McDonald's has lost its mojo.
- Want Affordable Health Care? In Order to Get It You May Need to Leave the Country!
As health-care costs rise, insurers are experimental with the idea of outsourcing your medical care to foreign countries in order to save a buck. Find out what this could mean for you and the insurance companies.
- Say What? These 5 Foreign Vehicles Are More "American" Than the Corvette?
The Corvette may be a deeply-rooted symbol of Americana, but according to the latest report from Cars.com, it ranks behind five foreign vehicles in terms of being the most "American."
- I Bet You Didn't See This Obamacare Twist Coming
Obamacare enrollments topped the HHS' initial forecasts, but this latest poll sheds some potentially negative light on the demographics behind the new enrollees.
- 3 Potentially Game-Changing Investigational Breast Cancer Drugs That May Soon Be Available
Find out which three breast cancer drug hopefuls may offer a vast improvement to patient quality of life.
- Really? This Is America's Least Favorite Grocery Store?
A recent survey shows that low prices aren't everything when it comes to choosing a supermarket to shop at.
- Surprisingly, This Is the Hybrid Vehicle Going the Extra Mile for Consumers
A recent study from iSeeCars.com shows that consumers are getting the most miles out of this hybrid vehicle -- hint: it's NOT the Prius!
- 5 Ways Obamacare Will Fail, Revisited
One year ago I outlined five ways Obamacare would prove to be a disappointment. Today we're going to examine how accurate those predictions turned out to be.