- Why Activision Blizzard, Inc. Is Now (Reluctantly) $275 Million Richer
Activision will receive millions as part of a litigation settlement. But this also isn't all about the money...
- Splunk, Inc. Spikes on Strong Third-Quarter Results
Splunk added more than 500 new customers en route to a solid beat on both revenue and earnings.
- Better Stock to Buy Today: Sturm, Ruger, or Smith & Wesson?
Both gun makers are under pressure as the firearms industry normalizes, but one is taking market share to ensure long-term success.
- Why Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. Stock is Up 24% Since October
...and why it's a great time to be B-Dubs shareholder.
- Sierra Wireless, Inc. Rallied 43% This Month But Is This The End?
Is Sierra wireless stock a "buy" today?
- 3 Reasons Hasbro Should (Still) Acquire Dreamworks Animation
The market is skeptical, but Hasbro has plenty to gain if it can manage to acquire Dreamworks.
- Should NVIDIA Stock Investors Be Concerned About Samsung's Lawsuit?
Samsung just sued NVIDIA for patent infringement. Here's what investors need to know.
- Fast Food News: In One Week Pizza Hut Will Be Unrecognizable
Forget Meat Lover's. Pizza Hut has something much bigger in store.
- What Splunk Stock Investors Need to Know This Week
With Splunk's third-quarter results coming up next week, the operational intelligence software specialist just announced encouraging news.
- 5 Things Citrix Systems, Inc. Management Wants You to Know
Insight from Citrix Systems' recent earnings conference call.