- Why Nike Is Finally Cracking Down on Chuck Taylor Look-Alikes
Better grab those Chuck Taylor knockoffs while you still can.
- Domino's Isn't Lying About its Improved Pizza Quality
Domino's may have reinvented its pizza almost five years ago. But that move is still paying today
- 5 Things Nike, Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
On the heels of Nike's stellar quarter, management offers color on what to expect next.
- eBay, Inc. Earnings Tell a Story of 2 Companies
One quarter closer to separation, eBay Marketplaces continues to struggle as PayPal outperforms.
- After a Sharp Selloff, 3 Top Stocks to Buy in October
From graphics chips to e-commerce and business networking, these three beaten-down stocks present a compelling value for opportunistic investors.
- Why These Surprising McDonald's Food Quality Ads Won't Matter
Mickey D's is striving to prove its food isn't as bad as you think. Here's why it doesn't matter.
- Costco Just Made a Huge Move to Grow Its Business
Costco is finally entering China -- but not in the way you might think.
- Why Darden Restaurants Just Replaced Its Entire Board of Directors
Activist investors -- one; Darden Restaurants -- 0.
- eBay, Inc. Looks to Trump the Market Once Again
eBay reports earnings on Oct. 15, 2014, after the bell. Here's what investors should look for.
- Yum! Brands, Inc. Steals a Page From the Chipotle Playbook -- Again
Hint: It doesn't involve Mexican food.