- Samsung Has Its "Apple Moment" -- Investors Are Betting It’s Doomed to Fail
Samsung is one of the most profitable companies on the planet, yet investors have also made it one of the cheapest companies in the entire market. Is its smartphone dominance in jeopardy?
- Welcome to the New Silicon Valley
Google's Nest shines a light on the soul of Silicon Valley.
- Why the Fire Phone Is Destined to Be a Failure
Jeff Bezos' new phone is far from an "iPhone Killer." It's destined to be soon forgotten.
- What Is "The Internet of Things"? We Traveled 9,000 Miles to Find Out
With Apple and Google both pushing to become major players in the Internet of Things, the Fool goes on a 9,000-mile journey to explore the trend.
- 3 New Products Apple Could Release in 2014
On the company's earnings conference call, Tim Cook said Apple "absolutely" was planning on launching new products this year. We look at three categories the company is eyeing, and Apple's potential to become a major player in those markets.
- Is a New Video Game Era Just Beginning?
The world of video games used to belong to a slim number of companies like Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. However, the emergence of mobile operating systems like Android has led to an explosion of gaming systems. Reports point to big tech firms like Apple, Amazon, and Google all now looking to create their own gaming systems as well.
- Richard Sherman's Rant: Millions in Endorsements, and Eyeing a Record Contract
Football is the most popular American sport, yet very few players make much money from endorsements. Richard Sherman could quickly become one of its highest-paid athletes, both from endorsements and from a new contract.
- 3 Crazy Plans to Save Nintendo
Nintendo announced on January 17th that it'd be slashing Wii U sales forecasts for the year. Here are three "crazy" ways Nintendo can save itself before its slide deepens.
- 7 Hot Technology Trends in 2014
From "The Internet of Things" to wearable computing, we're taking a look at the technology trends that are shaping 2014.
- 15 Tech Companies That Will Define 2014
From upstarts like Aereo and Box to Google and Apple, here are 15 companies every tech investor should be watching in 2014.