- $90 Billion Says Apple Is Cheap
Apple puts up a very healthy earnings report, including an announcement to substantially boost its capital return program yet again. Does the Mac maker still have what it takes to please investors?
- Apple, Inc. Needs More Cash
If you thought Apple has more money than it could possibly need, you'd only be half right. The Mac maker needs to pad its domestic coffers every once in a while.
- Apple Back at $500: Time to Buy or Time to Panic?
Investors are panicking over Apple's iPhone sales, which came in shy of expectations. But does that mean that Apple's story is over, or is this an opportunity in disguise?
- 1 Key Reason I'm Scared for Apple After CES 2014
Apple may not attend CES in any official capacity, but that doesn't mean it won't be affected by the major trends emerging there. Will Google capture the connected car?
- The Only Way to Truly Compare Twitter to Facebook
The key for investors to look at is how well Twitter and Facebook monetize their users. It might take a little legwork to get to some real numbers, but it can be done.
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Apple Earnings
Apple puts up its latest earnings results, and investors should dig deeper into margin guidance. Free software comes at a cost, after all.