- Why I Wouldn't Vote to Sell My Time Warner Stock to AT&T
A rich buyout notwithstanding, Time Warner is only just starting to show what it can do with new franchises.
- Instant Analysis: For AMC Investors, "Preacher" Is a Godsend
The studio turns to another comic-book adaptation to help draw summer crowds, and gets more than most bargained for.
- In Your 40s? 3 Stocks You Should Consider Buying
Activision Blizzard, Facebook, and Walt Disney offer plenty for middle-aged adults who have kids -- or who like to act like kids.
- The 1 Number That Explains How Batman v Superman Is Failing Time Warner
The film fails in a key metric that's crucial both for studios and the cineplexes that show their pictures.
- How a $2 Billion Box Office for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" Will Affect Disney's Business
Rapid improvements in profit contributions from films and licensing could more than offset weakness in the cable business, especially if studio bosses cash in on a little-noticed accounting change.
- Oscars 2016: 1 Huge Winner Has Already Emerged
As higher costs crimp the profit potential of this year's Best Picture field, one studio stands out among its peers.
- How Big Could a Black Widow Movie Be?
As fans lash out over alleged mishandling in "Avengers: Age of Ultron," a closer look at the data reveals potential for a film starring the assassin-turned-superhero.
- With "The Walking Dead," AMC Networks Inc. Consumes Estimates, Preys on Fear
Balanced growth bodes well for the core business as investors wait for "Fear The Walking Dead" to pay off internationally.
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" Could Lead Disney to $3 Billion In Studio Profits
But not until fiscal year 2016.
- More Evidence "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Will Be the Biggest Movie in U.S. History
With unprecedented social buzz, Disney's next Marvel blockbuster looks to set records.