- Marvel vs. Pixar: Can You Guess Which Acquisition Has Done Better for Disney?
It’s closer than you might think.
- For Google, Inc., Paying a Dividend Would Be a Mistake
CEO Larry Page’s ambitions demand billions more than the search king has on hand.
- “Avengers: Age of Ultron” Is Setting Up to Be the First $2 Billion Marvel Movie
History and a bounty of new properties to key off suggest “Age of Ultron” will be Marvel’s most epic movie yet.
- Five Guys vs. In-N-Out Burger: Can You Guess Which Is the Better Business?
Two burger chains with great growth prospects go head-to-head in a financial showdown.
- "Guardians of the Galaxy" Still Isn't as Profitable as "Iron Man," and 4 More Surprising Facts I Lea
We all know “The Avengers” as a huge winner for Disney. You may be surprised just how much more Marvel contributes today.
- "Batman v Superman" Revealed: 5 Things Time Warner, Inc. Doesn't Want You to Know
Putting two legendary characters into the same movie is no guarantee of franchise success.
- For Disney, 'Big Hero 6' Isn’t Really a Marvel Movie
The comic book adaptation joins a long list of animated epics slated for November release. But can it be successful enough to spawn a franchise?
- How ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Could Produce Another $1 Billion for Disney
Hint: We aren't talking about the box office.
- AMC Networks Calls Saul, But Gets Put on Hold
The "Breaking Bad" spinoff gets a second season, but fans and investors will have to wait for the premiere.
- Facebook, King, and the Worsening Environment for Small Tech Investors
A $2 billion deal for Oculus VR takes out a potentially great enterprise too early, leaving common investors with incrementalists.