- Five Guys vs. In-N-Out Burger: Can You Guess Which Is the Better Business?
Two burger chains with great growth prospects go head-to-head in a financial showdown.
- "Guardians of the Galaxy" Still Isn't as Profitable as "Iron Man," and 4 More Surprising Facts I Lea
We all know “The Avengers” as a huge winner for Disney. You may be surprised just how much more Marvel contributes today.
- "Batman v Superman" Revealed: 5 Things Time Warner, Inc. Doesn't Want You to Know
Putting two legendary characters into the same movie is no guarantee of franchise success.
- For Disney, 'Big Hero 6' Isn’t Really a Marvel Movie
The comic book adaptation joins a long list of animated epics slated for November release. But can it be successful enough to spawn a franchise?
- How ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Could Produce Another $1 Billion for Disney
Hint: We aren't talking about the box office.
- AMC Networks Calls Saul, But Gets Put on Hold
The "Breaking Bad" spinoff gets a second season, but fans and investors will have to wait for the premiere.
- Facebook, King, and the Worsening Environment for Small Tech Investors
A $2 billion deal for Oculus VR takes out a potentially great enterprise too early, leaving common investors with incrementalists.
- Will We See a ‘Game of Thrones’ Movie?
Author George R.R. Martin raises the possibility of someday wrapping the HBO series via a full-length, big budget ‘Game of Thrones’ movie.
- ‘The Incredibles 2’ Will Be a Hit, but Not Pixar’s Next Big Moneymaker
Three Fools discuss Disney’s slate of new Pixar films and reveal the secret to Hollywood profits.
- The DC vs. Marvel Rivalry Intensifies, but Which Company Is Most Likely to Make You Rich?
As the summer movie season heats up, Time Warner and Walt Disney are finding new ways to profit from TV, video games, and comics.