- AMC Networks Calls Saul, But Gets Put on Hold
The "Breaking Bad" spinoff gets a second season, but fans and investors will have to wait for the premiere.
- Facebook, King, and the Worsening Environment for Small Tech Investors
A $2 billion deal for Oculus VR takes out a potentially great enterprise too early, leaving common investors with incrementalists.
- Will We See a ‘Game of Thrones’ Movie?
Author George R.R. Martin raises the possibility of someday wrapping the HBO series via a full-length, big budget ‘Game of Thrones’ movie.
- ‘The Incredibles 2’ Will Be a Hit, but Not Pixar’s Next Big Moneymaker
Three Fools discuss Disney’s slate of new Pixar films and reveal the secret to Hollywood profits.
- The DC vs. Marvel Rivalry Intensifies, but Which Company Is Most Likely to Make You Rich?
As the summer movie season heats up, Time Warner and Walt Disney are finding new ways to profit from TV, video games, and comics.
- Here’s Why ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ Could Earn at Least $600 Million
Fans take to social media to applaud the latest Marvel superhero epic, which, if history serves, should pay off huge at the box office.
- Fox’s ‘Fantastic Four’ Reboot May Already Be in Trouble
The studio named the cast for next spring's 'Fantastic Four' reboot in a rushed attempt to steal PR momentum from Marvel and 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' and got crushed in the process.
- How Big Can Marvel’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Be? We’ll Know Soon
The film’s first trailer is set to debut tonight when star Chris Pratt appears on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
- If This Wonder Woman Shows Up, ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Will Be a Billion-Dollar DC Movie
“Justice League: War” sets a perfect template for Zack Snyder’s would-be blockbuster DC movie.
- The Big Problem With NBC's New Bill Cosby Show
Though a talented comedian and actor, NBC needs more fresh material to boost ratings and revenue.