- Fox’s ‘Fantastic Four’ Reboot May Already Be in Trouble
The studio named the cast for next spring's 'Fantastic Four' reboot in a rushed attempt to steal PR momentum from Marvel and 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' and got crushed in the process.
- How Big Can Marvel’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Be? We’ll Know Soon
The film’s first trailer is set to debut tonight when star Chris Pratt appears on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
- If This Wonder Woman Shows Up, ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Will Be a Billion-Dollar DC Movie
“Justice League: War” sets a perfect template for Zack Snyder’s would-be blockbuster DC movie.
- The Big Problem With NBC's New Bill Cosby Show
Though a talented comedian and actor, NBC needs more fresh material to boost ratings and revenue.
- The 3 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2014
Expect another boost in niche programming as alternative broadcasters get aggressive.
- Prediction: Comics' Reboot Syndrome Will Hurt Hollywood
A Fool looks at the business implications as Marvel prepares to relaunch yet another popular character.
- 50 Years and Many Acquisitions Later, Comcast Is Still a Cable Company
Here’s a closer look at what you don’t know about the big company behind your favorite NBC shows and Universal films.
- Prediction: Marvel Will Release “Thor 3” Before Another Solo Hulk Film
As Thor, God of Thunder, bludgeons his theatrical competitors, a Fool looks at the numbers and sees a franchise in bloom.
- Thor: The Dark World Box Office Numbers Prove We Need More Loki
“Thor: The Dark World” thunders its way to a massive box office opening, but it’s another rousing performance from actor Tom Hiddleston that reveals the franchise’s long-term potential.
- Why Disney and Marvel Needed Netflix
Marvel is betting its more down-to-earth “Defenders” will have as much global appeal as Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America. Here’s why the strategy can work.