- What the Dow Chemical Company's $20 Billion Growth Project Means to Investors
Investors have long heard about the Sadara joint venture, but with initial operations due to start in 2015, it's a good time to review its importance.
- Investors Beware: 3 Renewable Products That Destroy the "Green Premium" Myth
Think a product is worth more because it was produced in an environmentally friendly way? These three renewable products bust the Green Premium myth.
- Does This Biotech Billionaire Own the Best Stock for the Next Decade?
Synthetic biology leader Intrexon has a great deal of potential and a charismatic owner in R.J. Kirk, but could it really be the best stock to own for the next decade, as CNBC's Bill Miller believes?
- Dear EPA, Please Fix Biofuels in 2015
The EPA desperately needs to address the shortcomings of its previous renewable fuels policies. Here's one potential solution that could have far-reaching effects.
- 1 Chart Shows Farmers (and Investors) Need Monsanto Now More Than Ever
Agriculture will be increasingly dependent on technology in the future -- and that's a great thing for farmers, the environment, and Monsanto.
- Will This Ruin $124 Billion in Natural Gas Investments? (Hint: It's Not OPEC)
Investments aimed at converting cheap and abundant shale gas into higher-value chemicals could face competition from a very unlikely source.
- 1 Thing That Could Devastate Archer Daniels Midland Company's Earnings
It accounted for nearly 19% of Archer Daniels Midland's total operating profits through the first three quarters of 2014, despite accounting for just 10% of revenue, but the good times may be over.
- Girl Scout Cookies Teach Us All a Lesson on GMOs
We should all be proud of the Girl Scouts for standing up for science and rejecting demands from anti-GMO groups to alter the ingredients of Girl Scout Cookies. Whether we're fans of eating Samoas by the sleeve or investors, we can all learn from this.
- Why Investors are Excited About Intrexon and Ziopharm's New Deal
Ziopharm shares have soared over 50%, while Intrexon is up over 20%. What has investors so excited?
- General Electric to United Kingdom: Give Us Your Plutonium Stockpiles
In summer 2015, the government of the United Kingdom will decide the next step in its plans to dispose of its separated plutonium stockpiles. General Electric wants its advanced reactor design to go head-to-head with the competition.